- My career in health began more than 20 years ago after completing a Bachelors in Science majoring in Microbiology.
- I have a PhD in Physiology, looking into the effects of hormones in obesity and type 2 diabetes from Monash University.
- My post-doctoral work at the Hudson Institute of Medical Research focused on ovarian cancer.
- I have a Graduate Certificate in Human Nutrition from Deakin University which built upon my specialised knowledge of biochemistry and pathophysiology of common chronic conditions and how food impacts the physiology.
- I teach anatomy and physiology to undergraduate students of nutrition and keep abreast of the latest developments in the field of nutrition, diabetes, and gut health.
- This ensures that the advice you receive is qualified, evidence based and reflects the latest developments in the field of nutrition science.
- I am a member (CMA2528) of Complementary Medicine Association. This enables me to provide private health fund rebates. Check your eligibility here.
Available Thursday (9:30am – 2:30pm; 5pm – 7:30pm) and Saturday (9am – 1pm) at Balanced Life Health Care, Level 1, 823 Burwood Hwy, Ferntree Gully.
Call 0421 555 851
Available every second Friday (9:30am – 1:30pm) at Knox Health and Sport Clinic, 171, Stud Rd Wantirna. Book an appointment for a personalised consult.