- Do you want to lose that extra weight and feel good?
- Have you sometimes worried about ‘what is the right nutrition plan for me?’, especially when ‘Dr Google’ or ‘reality shows’ throw up new dietary fads by the day
- Are you a vegetarian or vegan worried about nutrient deficiencies?
- Are you curious about plant-based eating and looking for a personalised nutrition plan?
- Do you have different dietary considerations due to your religious or cultural beliefs?
- Are you diabetic or recently diagnosed as pre-diabetic and looking to make effective changes?
- Are you experiencing bloating, reflux, indigestion and looking to manage it?
- Do you just want to learn healthy eating habits?
Hi, I am Dr Jyothsna Rao, my name is pronounced as ‘Josna’ 🙂
I am a University-qualified, evidence-based Nutritionist.
I have a special interest in helping manage chronic conditions such as:
- pre-diabetes, diabetes, insulin resistance, gestational diabetes,
- polycystic ovarian syndrome,
- fatty liver,
- gut health and IBS.
I also specialise in personalised nutrition management plans for vegetarians, vegans or those curious about plant-based eating.
I believe in healthy eating with an emphasis on preventative health. I will support YOU as we make changes by focusing on your preferences, cultural background, lifestyle, goals and needs.
Available Thursday (9:30am – 2:30pm; 5pm – 7:30pm) and Saturday (9am – 1pm) at Balanced Life Health Care, Level 1, 823 Burwood Hwy, Ferntree Gully.
Call 0421 555 851
Available every second Friday (9:30am – 1:30pm) at Knox Health and Sport Clinic, 171, Stud Rd Wantirna. Book an appointment for a personalised consult.